Providing the needs of orphans, creating a platform for needy children and their parents to develop their fullest potential and raise their living standards .
Eugemot foundation is a non-governmental organization (NGO) and a non-profit organization registered in Ghana. It is a cluster of projects and initiatives that is aimed at providing the needs of orphans, creating a platform for needy children and their parents to develop their fullest potential and raise their living standards. It was originally called Eugemot Orphanage however, with its ultimate vision encompassing various projects apart from a Home for orphans; its name was changed to Eugemot Foundation on 30th November, 2010. This vision was birthed by founder, Mrs Eugenia Kahu Motogbe and it was a divine call from God. The founder of this foundation has procured a 28 acre land which will be the centre of all the various projects and institutions to benefit the community.
- To create the awareness of the problems of orphans and the needy children for the rich in the society to support them.
- To create job opportunities for widows and needy children parents by establishing farms and the creation of other income generating activities.
- To intensify education on the prevention of HIV/AIDS in the communities that it shall operate.
- To educate parents in the eradication of child labor in the society and provide rehabilitation to those young boys and girls who are victims of child labor
Aims & Objectives
- To operate an Orphanage Home and provide formal education to orphans and needy children from the nursery and the kindergarten levels to the primary school stage.
- To establish a hospital at the locality to serve the health needs of the children and people in general in the surrounding towns and villages where access to health facilities is very difficult and expensive.
- To provide the opportunity for exchange programs mainly for international social worker volunteers, who would like to work in Ghana especially at the Eugemot Orphanage Home and also our volunteers who are desirous in getting basic training in running orphanage homes.
- To provide the opportunity for married couples who need to adopt children.
- To identify and care for orphans and other needy children who are HIV positive.
-To use the foundation as a contribution to poverty alleviation by creating jobs and introducing various workshops particularly training programs in agriculture for farmers and prospective young people in the locality.